jeudi 8 mars 2018

___________________________________________________________________

THE TEXT MESSAGE 

Isarielle 

Copyright SACEM August 12th 2017.

The other day, I received a text message for identity verification... No introduction, no nothing, just 4 letters: LUNY... There was no countdown, folks, I can tell you that; right away I texted back LUNY YOURSELF*... it calmed them down, believe you me... from then on there was like a big void out there... I could tell that they were very embarrassed, very unprepared for that... but that taught them a lesson... now they text appropriately... no... the messages are neither intelligent, nor always readily understandable at first glance, and... yes, they are still as short as ever..., but I would say overall quite respectful ^^ 

ROTFLMAO** 
Isa 

* Why should I expand on my identity with people I don't know from Adam or Eve??...
**(Internet) Used to express great amusement.