jeudi 8 mars 2018

____________________________________________________________

CHINON-SUR-BELON 

Isarielle 

Copyright SACEM August 19th 2017.

What do you mean by Indre-et-Loire is not by the sea !? Oh, really? Reeeally ? Oh ....... I thought that with the melting of the ice caps ... No? OK...... 

Well..., so be it..., but maybe we could prepare the Indre-et-Loironians... Indre-et-Loirians..., in short, those living in the area, a little bit... and so why not call a referendum right now... "Are you for or against the coming of the sea to Indre-et-Loire"? At least we would know where we stand, you see....... 

And yet... the more I think about it..., the more I’m wondering... is it such a good idea... because... I mean... Chinon-sur-Belon, Amboise-sur-Mer, that sounds pretty good, the problem does not lie there... no..., but, let’s say that for purely personal reasons, I would like it better if Chinon remained on the Vienne river and la Trinité where it is, you see... 

I mean... try to follow me here..., if Chinon is on Belon, what does that imply, huh? It means that southern Brittany is under water, that's what it means and here I am telling you clearly, it's a NO!!!....... What do you mean by I am playing favourites?? Not at all... I did not say Côtes d'Armor... so, you see... 

No, no... but if people were asked a bit more about what they think, such things would not happen, that’s what I’m saying! That’s all.